Similar Properties
Shortlist

Manchester - 135000Percy Street, Manchester
2 Bedroom Apartment
Selling Price £135,000


You currently have no properties in your short list

Add to Shortlist

Property Details - Eckersley Close, Manchester

2 Bedrooms Semi-Detached - Selling Price £125,000 - Sale Agreed

<< Back To Search
View Slideshowprintable detailsView PDF brochure 1View FloorplansAdd to ShortlistArrange A Viewing View In Google Street View

Property Summary

A superbly-presented, Two Bedroomed, Modern Semi-Detached Bungalow ideally positioned at the end of a cul de sac.

The location is ideal being close to Metrolink, Hospital and Local Shops.

Internally there are good-sized rooms throughout, neutral re-decoration and modern Kitchen and Bathroom fittings.

The property is for the over 55's only and offered for sale on a 75% shared ownership. There is no rent payable on the other 25%.

In addition to the Accommodation there is Driveway Parking and a lovely, enclosed rear Garden.

An internal viewing will reveal:

Entrance Porch having opaque, glazed panelled front door.
Entrance Hallway having doors opening to the Lounge, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, large Walk-In Storage Cupboard and Kitchen. Loft access point.
The Loft provides excellent additional storage space.
A good-sized Kitchen fitted with a range of modern base and eye-level units with worktops over and inset one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Built-in, stainless steel fronted electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over. Ample space for additional freestanding appliances. Integrated fridge freezer. Wall-mounted, 'Worcester' gas central heating boiler. UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge - A well-proportioned Reception Room having a set of double glazed, sliding Patio doors opening onto the rear Garden. Attractive fireplace feature to the chimney breast. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom One - A good-sized Double Bedroom having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the Gardens. Coved ceiling.
Dining Room having a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
The Bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite with chrome fittings comprising of: panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC. Opaque, UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Part-tiled walls.
Outside the property is approached via a paved Driveway.
There is a paved Garden frontage and to the rear there is a lovely, enclosed lawned Garden.
Great value for the space on offer!


Service Charge

We understand from the vendors that the current service charge is 56 per month.

Energy Report

Energy Reports

The property details listed on this Web Site are subject to almost constant change and update. For the very latest information on the property seen on this site, please contact us immediately regarding the property you are interested in.

For clarification, we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have listed the details of these properties as a general guide. We have not carried out a detailed survey nor tested the services, appliances or specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.